What should I do if I need medical attention?

Help Finding Medical Assistance

If you get sick, you can contact a consular officer for a list of local doctors, dentists and medical specialists. We recommend that you obtain private medical insurance before you travel to cover the high cost of a medical evaluation in the event of an emergency.